An Instructor-led Training Course doesn’t have to be so costly!
By replacing paper training course materials with online resources, Prezentt is saving the environment, one training course at a time!
But reducing the time and cost of handling paper is just the beginning.
The World Counts provides some interesting facts about paper:
- By the time you finish reading this article, more than 199 tonnes of paper will have been produced.
- 324 litres of water are used to make 1 kilogram of paper.
- 10 litres of water are needed to make one piece of A4 paper.
- 93% of paper comes from trees.
- 50% of business waste is paper.
- Recycling 1 tonne of paper saves around 2,600 litres of oil, 26,500 litres of water and 17 trees.
- Paper accounts for 25% of landfill waste and 33% of municipal waste.
- Every tree produces enough oxygen for 3 people to breathe.
Printing huge stacks of paper for a training course isn’t the way of the future!
Printing lots of paper for every single training course isn’t sustainable! It has to change.
So why not make 2016 the year you start your path towards paperless training courses?
3 Reasons to go Paperless
1. Saving time = Saving money
When you use Prezentt for your training courses, you are not only saving the environment; you are also saving time and money.
Picture this: before a training course, an administrative officer spends an hour gathering all the details from attendees plus an average of four hours formatting, printing, binding and consolidating all the training documents. This doesn’t include her checking if the details provided are accurate or complete.
If you outsource your printing tasks to a printer, you still have all these tasks and costs – they’re just performed by someone else.
From our research, the average training course manual costs between $7 and $30 to print. If you have 30 attendees, that’s $210 – $900 per course in printing, excluding all your administrative time costs, and couriers/freight expenses.
Eliminate costs before, during and after the training course
Prezentt lets you put all the training course materials online so that attendees have secure, immediate and ongoing access to these. Attendees not only have access, but they can also add their own notes electronically using their laptop or tablet.
During the training course, the speaker can get rid of messy butcher’s paper notes and add any created content into Prezentt, making it instantly available to all attendees.
Prezentt also provides further time and cost savings after the training course by collecting evaluation forms electronically (less paper again, and no more re-keying! Yay!).
When you add it all up, Prezentt eliminates days of work and hundreds if not thousands of dollars in costs, every time you run a training course!
2. Going Green
Going paperless with Prezentt enables you to be a good corporate citizen that’s socially and environmentally responsible.
Using Prezentt also means there’s no wastage from printing extra sets of notes for people who didn’t turn up for the training course.
In addition, both attendees and speakers have all the information they require at their fingertips, even after the training course.
3. Updates and Changes
Imagine if your speaker discovered an error in their training notes the night before the training course. What an embarrassing catastrophe! If the notes have to be re-printed, it could also be a very costly, wasteful catastrophe.
With Prezentt, you can make changes immediately and upload the revised copy, just minutes before the training course is due to begin. Prezentt takes all the stress out of last minute changes.
In addition, if you need to make revisions to your attendee list, event date/time/venue, you don’t have to waste paper by re-printing amended pages. Instant changes can be made easily and quickly at any time with Prezentt.
Saving the world, one Training Course at a time
- An environmentally-friendly training course that finally enables you to escape the all inefficiencies of paper: before, during and after a training course
- An enhanced attendee experience with online access the all training course materials & the ability to take private notes
- A superior environment for speakers to interact with participants & deliver higher-quality, higher value training courses
It’s win-win for training companies, speakers, attendees, and the environment.
Going paperless is the way of the future … so make 2016 the year you help save the environment and get on board with Prezentt!