We are very pleased to announce that we have just hit publish on the revised edition of our popular book, “The Future of Training”, and it is now available for free download from the book website.
Originally published in mid-2016, this latest edition has been recently updated and now features new insights from highly regarded experts on subjects such as the assessment of mobile content delivery, plus a great overview of how learning management systems (LMS), training management systems (TMS), and training delivery platforms (TDP) all fit together.
We now have even more valuable insights from an amazing array of people across the globe, who feature in this edition. Our humble thanks and gratitude to:
- Vincent Po, Director of Ethan Hathaway (Hong Kong)
- Stephane Pineau, CEO of Training Orchestra (Paris, France)
- Gihan Perera, Futurisy, Author & Speaker (Australia)
- Marty Wilson, Former Australian comic of the year and Founder of More Funny, More Money (Australia)
- Easwaran Kanason, Co-founder, Petroedge (Singapore)
- David Koutsoukis, Founder, Exceptional Teams Academy (Australia)
- Andrew Worner, General Manager, Aventedge (Australia)
- Linda Le, Linkedin Trainer (Singapore)
- Shrirley Anne Fortina, Speaker & Facilitator (Australia)
The latest edition of this book is now 40% bigger and is still available free for download from the Future of Training website.
“We received such great feedback when we first published The Future of Training, and we listened to what our readers told us in preparing this more detailed edition.” said Jeff Robson, Author of The Future of Training.
“This latest edition of the book highlights the benefits and drawbacks of different methods and provides readers with an insight into what the future may hold for training companies and trainers,” he added.
Get your free copy of the book, by visiting The Future of Training website.