We’re not actively looking for new employees right now but if you’re interested in working with us, please get in touch because we probably will be soon!
There are 30 million presentations that happen somewhere in the world every day.
Prezentt is a tech startup & our goal is to revolutionise every single one of them by using our system to add 1000% more value to both presenters and attendees.
90 sec video: www.prezentt.com
Progress so far: we are actively marketing Prezentt, revenues are being received, and the venture is well-funded. Our vision is to build an insanely great product that presenters and audiences love to use because it delivers way more value than we charge for.
Recognition: Winner of the 2014 WAiTTA awards (R&D category), 7th out of 210 applicants in the 2014 OzApp Awards, one of 5 selected to present at the 2014 LESANZ conference.
Benefits we Provide
- Fast, up-to-date laptop upgraded every 2 yearsFree Internet
- Competitive salary package + equity options + mobile phone allowance + transport allowance
- Central new Perth CBD office with free access to gym, pool, spa and bike racks
- Regular free team lunches
- Free fruit & chocolate
- Paid professional memberships & seminars
- Flexible working hours & the ability to work from home
- Independence & autonomy
Applications will not be accepted from:
- Recruitment agencies;
- Candidates who do not have a current visa to work in Australia; or
- Software development companies (local or overseas)
Contact Jeff Robson, Co-Founder for more information. E-mail jeff.robson at prezentt.com or call 08 6210 8500.