Media & Awards
We have truly been humbled by the accolades and media attention we have received since our launch.
Prezentt is a training delivery platform that makes instructor-led training courses cheaper, easier to run, & more effective.
|February 2016||Top 10, 2015 Australian Startups|
|May 2015||Bizzabo's Top 30 Conference Presentation Tools to Help Speakers Wow Attendees|
|August 2014||Finalist, Research and Development category, National iAwards|
|June 2014||Winner, Development Domain, WAiTTA|
We are humbled to have appeared in the following publications.
- Prezentt Announces Milestone of 113,000 Slide Views (Digital Journal, 27 January 2017)
- The Future of Training Imagined in New Book (Digital Journal, 6 September 2016)
- Why this startup decided to change direction and what other founders can learn from the pivot (Startup Smart, 27 June 2016)
- Perth startup Prezentt is a training delivery platform helping instructors give engaging presentations (Startup Daily, 21 June 2016)
- Prezentt Changes Focus to Become Training Delivery Platform (SBWire, 16 May 2016)
- These were the top 10 Australian startups on Product Hoist in 2015 (IdeasHoist, 11 February 2016)
- App/tech Business of the Week – Prezentt (Business News, 16 October 2015)
- Prezentt Overhauls Presentation Creator, Makes Creating Online Presentations Easier (SBWire, 10 July 2015)
- 30 Conference Presentation Tools to Help Speakers Wow Attendees (Bizzabo, 6 May 2015)
- Here’s why NASA’s former chief technology officer thinks everything should be open-sourced (Business Insider, 6 May 2015)
- Startup: Prezentt (Eventplanner.TV, 4 November 2014)
- Conversation with Jeff Robson (Indezine, 18 August 2014)
- Meet the Aussie startup hoping to Prezentt the future of slideshows (Startup Smart, 5 August 2014)
- Prezentt keeps audience in the smart loop (Business News, 29 July 2014)
- Prezentt Wins WA’s Top Award for R&D Innovation (Startup News, 28 July 2014)
- Michelle dÁlmeida to open Prezentt Launch Event (Startup News, 24 July 2014)
- Why your company NEEDS Prezentt (TechWarriorz, 20 July 2014)
We regularly publish articles and opinion on our blog. All articles are available for reprint; please contact us.
We have collated a few materials to help you in writing about us, which is available here. These include;
- Branding documents and
- Company overview
If you require any other materials, do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
All media requests and requests for interviews can be sent to:
email@example.com or +61 412 581 486
firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 414 567 638